About this villa
Villa Sunset Point is located on the south shores of Providenciales. It appears to be two villas but is in fact one large villa built to ensure privacy and memorable views from every room.
Sunset Point offers 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, gourmet equipped kitchen, swimming pool and numerous decks, covered and uncovered as well as a hammock for total relaxation.
Set amid lush and colorful landscaping this villa features high ceilings, tasteful decor and luxurious comforts.
A white sand beach and tennis courts are minutes away.
Additional/Optional Sleeping Areas: pull out bed in King Bedroom
Please Note: The main structure, which includes the living room, kitchen, game room, and master bedroom can be rented for two people only, at a reduced rate during the low season
- King Palm Suite (see photo): Suite includes a king bed, a conversation area with queen sleeper sofa, and an open sleeping loft with two queen beds. Access to the loft is via a ladder, so the loft itself is not recommended for toddlers or small children. Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan.
- Queen Palm Suite (see photo): Located in the main building, the Queen Palm Suite is appointed with West Indies style furnishings and Caribbean-inspired decor. Open the shutters and you’re treated to an unrivaled view of turquoise waters for as far as the eye can see. Stretch out on the comfy king bed, feel the tropical breezes, and listen to the sound of the waves.
- Hibiscus Suite (see photo): Located on the first floor, the Hibiscus Suite features a comfortable queen bed and en suite bath.
- Orchid Suite (see photo): Queen bed. Ensuite Bath . Located on the first floor. Air Concitioning, Ceiling fan, Access is via a private entrance with digital security lock
Features & Amenities
- 17 - minute drive from Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- 3 - minute drive to lovely Sapodilla Beach. Chalk Sound is a highly scenic natural lagoon in the southwest of Providenciales. This national park features shallow and brilliant turquoise water with hundreds of small rocky islands.
- 4 - minute drive to Taylor Bay Beach, known for powder white sand and clear, turquoise waters.
- 4 - minute drive to Las Brisas Restaurant.
- 10 - minute drive to the nearest supermarket
- 20 to 25 - minute drive to the world's best beaches (central Grace Bay) restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and Provo Golf Club are located.
- The pool dimensions are 25' X 14'; pool depth is 5'. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- 1 midweek cleaning included for a week stay
- Air conditioning included up to $ 200/week for the month of June, July & August and $100/week for the remaining months. (Please note any overage is charged back at market rate + 12% tax)
- Rates reflect an occupancy of 2 people per bedroom. This includes children/babies/infants.
- Generally offered weekly on a Saturday-to-Saturday basis
- No smoking
- No pets
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Check-out before 10:00 AM